Old 20-09-2006, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
The secret's after about the fourth one, to my mind, as I don't know
what it means. The gardeners are shaped like flower pots?

Right. Les jardiniers ont la chair a fleur de pot. To have 'the flesh
(la chair) 'a fleur de peau' = very sensitive. So peau - skin, but
sounds like 'pot' without the 't'. And 'pot' is just like 'pot' in
English. Gawd ... I still know why I wasn't a teacher ;o)

Ah. Mine isn't that sensitive, so I won't need the cushions :-)