Old 20-09-2006, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Early primrose

"Sue" wrote in message
reenews.net...

My primroses have lost track of the seasons - I've just found one already
in flower! It's the wild P. vulgaris but they seed around apparently happy
in a shingle path under the north facing wall of the house, so I leave
them be and hand weed it. A few years ago we had them in flower over
Christmas and New Year and I thought -that- was early...
Sue

And the rhododendrons at the end of the street are coming into bloom too
!!!!!!!
Jenny