Old 20-09-2006, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:35:30 +0200, "JennyC"
wrote:

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
My theory is that if people had any idea what the other urglers
looked like it would help towards less misunderstanding.

Agreed
http://www.mirrorproject.com/search/...shull&x=10&y=6

I don't know why I think that, but I think I'm right. I always
think I'm right.

Your right "~)

If I see someone in a pub covered in tattoos and wearing rigger
boots I will address them differently from someone wearing a
twinset and pearls.

Here is a Marvo pic. It features neither tattoos nor pearls.
http://www.backtrack.org/images/marvo.jpg
I don't normally dress quite like that, I'm usually scruffy. You
may guess why I am wearing whatever it is in that pic.

Leaky deck?
Is that a French beret lurking under there?

Where is this boat of yours and do you garden on deck or is there
land round the mooring?

In Enkhuizen there is a large Dutch barge moored amongst the klippers
The whole stowage of the barge has been converted into a green house.
I was going to take a photo for you at the weekend but forgot.

I'm definitely think of calling a halt to cruising around the cold season,
whence I shall get some wooden boxes of trailing stuff on the roof. And I'm
bringing in the geraniums too, no idea yet exactly where I'm going to put
them, what with Ms Puce organising a party on the boat :-)