Old 20-09-2006, 04:08 PM posted to uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default A discussion nothing to do with gardening any more. Sorry.

, I, Marvo, say :

A troll on the newsgroups is someone who wastes the time of putatively
serious posters. I troll people on the environmental groups who post
anti-conservation messages, like the aforesaid Pete. His trolling
always comes with an anti-conservation message.

To find out about Usenet trolls I suggest you go through information
engines like Google or Wikipedia.

But I thought that if you suss a troll he has to stop. Isn't it the rules?