Old 20-09-2006, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

Farm1 writes
"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
My theory is that if people had any idea what the other urglers

looked like
it would help towards less misunderstanding.

I don't know why I think that, but I think I'm right. I always think

I'm
right. If I see someone in a pub covered in tattoos and wearing

rigger boots
I will address them differently from someone wearing a twinset and

pearls.

If you tried doing that where I live then you'd soon find out that the
one's wearing the tats and boots were from the rich and old families
and the ones wearing pearls were the snooty wannabes.

Kate Fox makes a similar point in her book 'Watching the English',
comparing the backgrounds of Shirley Williams and Margaret Thatcher

--
Kay