Old 20-09-2006, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:23:21 +0200, "JennyC"
wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t.net...

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message

... If I see someone in a pub covered in tattoos and wearing rigger
boots
I will address them differently from someone wearing a twinset and
pearls.

I haven't seen anyone wearing a twin set, never mind pearls, for years!
Mary

You should meet my friend who shall remain nameless "~)
She is the epitimy of Englishness: twin sets, pearls, doilies, apologises
all the time even when not in the wrong "~))

Last seen holding a door open in V&Ds?
Martin

V&D ????
Je bedoelt Bijenkorf :~)