Old 21-09-2006, 02:51 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Abraham Evangelista Abraham Evangelista is offline

Default Need an ID on these plants.

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:18:45 +0000 (UTC),
(Richard Sexton) wrote:

In article ,
Abraham Evangelista wrote:

snip

The Potamogeton is only an inch from the suface at this point, and if
it keeps going like this, it should hit air before the week is out.
Oddly, in the presence of the more intense lighting, it seems to be
going more green on its leaves. Since the leaves are translucent, the
effect prompted one of our houseguests to ask why I'd put a plastic
plant in a tank of already healthy live growth.

Cool. It would be enat to see just this in a tank.

Ask and ye shall recieve!

Fontinalis
http://www.sonnani.com/aquaria/hex_01_small.jpg
http://www.sonnani.com/aquaria/30_02_small.jpg

Potamogeton
http://www.sonnani.com/aquaria/hex_02_small.jpg
http://www.sonnani.com/aquaria/30_01_small.jpg

--
"Oh no! look over there! How did a Chupacabra get into the house? Quick!
Hide all the goats!" - Lisa, Girl's Bravo, English Dub