Old 21-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Jim

Default wood treatment in greenhouse recommendations

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:04:52 -0700, "Dwayne" wrote:

Jim, I would still try to find cedar.

I think that will be my first choice...

Cedar is the lumber of choice of builders to put on the wall between a house
and an attached greenhouse or room containing a sauna or hot tub.

Do you have access to Lowes or Sutherlands?

Not really. I live a long way from a 'city', not that I couldn't make
a special trip (though fuel is $2 per gallon right now....)

If they don't have it, maybe they can order it.

Yes, I'll let my fingers do the walking first.... somebody around
here must be able to get it.....

Thanks,

Jim

rest snipped