Old 21-09-2006, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:58:31 +0200, "JennyC"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:35:30 +0200, "JennyC"
wrote:

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in
message ...
My theory is that if people had any idea what the other urglers
looked like it would help towards less misunderstanding.

Agreed
http://www.mirrorproject.com/search/...shull&x=10&y=6

I don't know why I think that, but I think I'm right. I always
think I'm right.

Your right "~)

If I see someone in a pub covered in tattoos and wearing rigger
boots I will address them differently from someone wearing a
twinset and pearls.

Here is a Marvo pic. It features neither tattoos nor pearls.
http://www.backtrack.org/images/marvo.jpg
I don't normally dress quite like that, I'm usually scruffy. You
may guess why I am wearing whatever it is in that pic.

Leaky deck?
Is that a French beret lurking under there?

Where is this boat of yours and do you garden on deck or is there
land round
the mooring?

In Enkhuizen there is a large Dutch barge moored amongst the
klippers The whole stowage of the barge has been converted into a
green house. I was going to take a photo for you at the weekend but
forgot. Martin

What were they growing ??
Typical Dutch wed ?

From the outside it looks like a vine, but behind the vine who knows.