Old 21-09-2006, 01:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
YYZedd YYZedd is offline

Default Agapanthus

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote

Was it kept in the same, general environment this year, as last? (indoors,
outdoors sun/shade, etc)

Exact same spot it was last season. It gets sun and shade throughout the
day.

There are many varieties of Agapanthus, but they all make good container
plants. I've found them to do best as they become a bit rootbound in their
container. Perhaps it just needed a year to grow to the size of the pot
that it's in (true of most Agapanthus). If the plant is otherwise healthy,
it should be ok, and bloom next season (probably very proficiently). Bloom
time is about over, so holding out any hopes for a bloom this year would
be
a waste.

It seems to be fine other than not blooming. I guess we'll see what happens
in '07. Thanks for the input.