Old 21-09-2006, 07:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Wal Mart orchid pitures

That was an awfully fast capitulation, Gene! Now I must question your
original resolve.......

Diana G

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
You're probably right.....I need to come and visit.

Gene

"al" wrote in message
You know it got to 46 degrees here last night.

Robs rules schmobs rules. Oft quoted never ignored.

There are places in the universe where things space, time and credit

limits
have no meaning; places like black holes and greenhouses. Now, you have
greenhouse so you already know what it's like to live on the weird side
of
the event horizon, so just give it up. You are not fooling anybody. You
can't go 4 weeks from today without picking up another plant, I'm sure of
it.

Gene Schurg wrote:
In two weeks I'm taking a bunch of stuff to the
orchid show for the member's sales table.

Right now there is no room for just one more