Old 22-09-2006, 12:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Gene Schurg Gene Schurg is offline

Default Wal Mart orchid pitures

I will not buy any more plants....I will not buy any more plants....I don't
have any room for plants.
Where's that catalog? I'll just look at the pictures.

Yes, I know I will probably find something that I MUST have at the show. It
will kill me.

Today I brought the Vandas into the greenhouse. Roots hanging everywhere.
On the bright side I have a few starting to spike. Still have the
Cymbidiums and two other large plants. Guess there's no room for any non
orchids this year in the greenhouse

Gene

"al" wrote in message news:d0CQg.3463$Fh.644@trnddc07...
I was actually referring to the fact that the NCOS show is in 3 weeks.

Your
resolve to not buy more plants can not survive it.

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
You're probably right.....I need to come and visit.

Gene

"al" wrote in message
You are not fooling anybody. You
can't go 4 weeks from today without picking up another plant, I'm sure

of
it.