Old 21-09-2006, 08:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jaygreg jaygreg is offline

Default Overseeding

"Steveo" wrote in message
"jaygreg" wrote:
Whoops! That's more like $50 for 25 lbs., not 50lbs.

Gotcha now Jay. You did say "Fifty pounds would
put me around $50" in your your first equation but that new math can be
cornfusing at times.

Your fertilizer should last you to the end of the growing season or six to
eight weeks. Be careful not to load it with food after that, in prevention
of spring disease. Good luck with it.

ps. sorry for the snippage but I'd rather not top post if it's all the
same.

ps. sorry for the snippage but I'd rather not top post if it's all the

same.

Help me out here, Steve. You mean I should reply at the end? My browser
always lands at the top so I just figured that's here I'm supposed to begin.
If there's an etiquette issue here that I've violated, I appologize. Just an
ol' country boy at heart.