Old 21-09-2006, 10:03 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Ledford Jim Ledford is offline

Default Overseeding

jaygreg wrote:

[....]

Help me out here, Steve. You mean I should reply at the end? My browser
always lands at the top so I just figured that's here I'm supposed to begin.
If there's an etiquette issue here that I've violated, I appologize. Just an
ol' country boy at heart.

question first, answer second.
the accepted usenet etiquette is to bottom post.
which means your reply goes after that which you
are replying to.

check your news reader settings [configuration] and
you should be able to select whether your reply begins
at the top or the bottom.

as for myself, I don't really care but some get so
very very upset when their rules are not followed
and therefore you hear the words TOP POST...

Jim - real Country Boy, living it!