Old 22-09-2006, 01:52 PM
neilson neilson is offline
Registered User

Default Spreader problems

Hi folks, can anyone suggest a good method of preventing the contents of a lawn spreader from going onto the border area, e.g. when applying grass seed, fertilizer or lawn weed/moss killer.
Is it a case of positioning your self a required distance (based on the spray diameter I would assume) from the lawn edge, is this consistent? Or are there better, more surer methods than this?
I have found I am getting a fair amount of new grass growth in my border areas , due to recent re-seeding. Also this could be quite a problem when using lawn weed killer.