Old 22-09-2006, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

Mike wrote:
Not been on Artemis. Been on the World Cruise this year with Aurora
and on her again for a month later this year. On Arcadia in March
next year. (Fly out to Barbados and cruise back to Southampton after
a few stops :-))))

Been on The Pride of Bilbao this summer - and no, we were not on it
when they were involved in the collision with the yatch ... 6 days
later. Sad affair that (

I can't believe that. I was on it the same day then. Absolutely full of
chavs, it was!