Old 22-09-2006, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
I can't believe that. I was on it the same day then. Absolutely full
of chavs, it was!

NOOOooo. I mean, you on it too? We were there on the 16th back from
Bilbao (we find it quicker to go 'home' to Bordeaux). True about the
chavs though, but we kept going to the 'superior restaurant' from
breakfast to supper. Did you venture into the 'cabaret' bit? We
thought it would be something to do since we didn't go there last
year - the kids didn't want to go but still, we sat and had a drink.
When the raffle started to support the 'dolphin society' on board, we
sent my youngest, Jonah, to get a ticket for a quid and we won!!!
Jonah had to go and get the price. The 'wales chap' asked Jonah's
name .... you guessed it, general uproar!!

We won a cruise. Yeah right ... to be taken before December, 4 berths
no windows, from Hull to Zeebruge ... who are they kidding?!

We were there on the 16th! And indeed in the Langan's Brasserie of which you
speak? We were the noisy ones in the corner, with the giggling girl dressed
in black, although I hastily add she's nothing to do with me.

I ventured into the "entertainment", which was truly dire.

Small world, eh?