Old 22-09-2006, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

Uncle Marvo wrote:
We were there on the 16th! And indeed in the Langan's Brasserie of which you
speak?

Yes! We celebrated my birthday there - here ....

http://cjoint.com/?jwlLwCgFLk

That is so bizarre )

We were the noisy ones in the corner, with the giggling girl dressed
in black, although I hastily add she's nothing to do with me.

My youngest took shots of the mirror ceiling. Maybe you're on there
with the black dress lady ... Just leave £20K in a brown bag by the
letter box and I'll release the negative ;o)

I ventured into the "entertainment", which was truly dire.

Totally. We've taken the trip a few times and never went until this
year. We're not really keen on this kind of entertainment. But it was
my birthday ...

Small world, eh?

You're telling me!