Old 22-09-2006, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
We were there on the 16th! And indeed in the Langan's Brasserie of
which you speak?

Yes! We celebrated my birthday there - here ....

http://cjoint.com/?jwlLwCgFLk

That is so bizarre )

We were the noisy ones in the corner, with the giggling girl dressed
in black, although I hastily add she's nothing to do with me.

My youngest took shots of the mirror ceiling. Maybe you're on there
with the black dress lady ... Just leave £20K in a brown bag by the
letter box and I'll release the negative ;o)

You must have earlier, because that table you can just see (left of pic)
behind you was occupied when we came in (must have been about 8.30?) and we
were then on the table about 2 feet behind you in that picture. Have you a
later pic, about an hour later? And then I will feature in it. Crikey, that
is a coincidence. I reckon that Sacha's right, your a stalker. A clairvoyant
staker.

The girl who served you was called Ruth Lopez, she is a Basque Spaniard who
speaka da good Inglese. And you had the pork ... good, wasn't it?

:-)

I ventured into the "entertainment", which was truly dire.

Totally. We've taken the trip a few times and never went until this
year. We're not really keen on this kind of entertainment. But it was
my birthday ...

Dire, the boat was full of Welsh. On the way out, they were all from Wigan.