Old 22-09-2006, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
You must have earlier, because that table you can just see (left of
pic) behind you was occupied when we came in (must have been about
8.30?) and we were then on the table about 2 feet behind you in that
picture. Have you a later pic, about an hour later? And then I will
feature in it. Crikey, that is a coincidence. I reckon that Sacha's
right, your a stalker. A clairvoyant staker.

LOL!! We were booked for 7pm. Here is the ceilling pic:

http://cjoint.com/?jwm31JYksE

Is that you?!?

I don't know, it's upside-down. [turns it over] No, but that's the table
where we were to be in a minute :-)

The girl who served you was called Ruth Lopez, she is a Basque
Spaniard who speaka da good Inglese. And you had the pork ... good,
wasn't it?

Stop it! That is so scary - but I had fish, I'm sure I had the turbot
with vegs. Nice try.

I guessed at the pork. *I* had the pork, three times, and it was delicious.
But I bet I was right about the waitress. She was really nice and friendly.
I think we probably saw you going out as we went in!

I shall send you a mail with some more info as it is too scary for here ...

Dire, the boat was full of Welsh. On the way out, they were all from
Wigan.

It isn't an 'exceptional' cruise, I quite agree. I had a better time
going to I'isle de Re, Chateau d'Ife etc... - it's not meant for this
or perhaps it was but kind has gone commercial and has therefore lost
a bit of classic touch. It's the best way for us to travel home with
the car and kids and lots of goodies on the way back. I refuse to fly
- unless I have absolutely no choice - I am disgusted with people
flying everywhere on those cheap flights and then being desolate at
the state of our air, environment and health. The choice is ours - I
choose my friends accordingly now. It's nothing to do with being
'nice' but do to with being 'intelligent'. I think you are both - are
you both?

We had a car+4. The purple Vectra Estate with about 6000 fags in the back,
couldn't miss it.

I like to think I'm both. Sadly many people on newsgroups think I'm a bit of
neither.

But I think you're both

:-)

And I'm going back to Spain next month, by air :-(

I wish it /was/ cheap!