Old 22-09-2006, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim C. Tim C. is offline

Default Good supplier of dwarf fruit trees?

Following up to Ninette :

Our dream is to have 3 or 4 fruit trees in our small garden (we live
in Somerset). They'd have to be small in size though, kind of dwarf,
so that we wouldn't get overwhelmed by them. I'm finding it difficult
to spot a supplier on the web and I'd so appreciate a suggestion of
where to find a good nursery who'd stock such things.

Springfield nursery in the ROI supply coronets (about 2m tall max) to the
UK and via mail -order.
I've had 4 from them posted to Austria no problem.
http://www.coronet.ie/detailed.html

--
Tim C.