Old 22-09-2006, 08:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Salmon Egg Salmon Egg is offline

Default Eco-friendly growing medium

On 9/22/06 12:12 PM, in article ,
"gardenlen" wrote:

for me it's just not naturally organic enough, and if all things go
wrong probably not that sustainable as it is a false medium used for
growing, but for those with very limited space and noi garden area i
can see the benefits.

I am not a great fan of organic gardening. Unless you do "green energy"
exclusively, you are using fossil fuel energy in various ways. You might as
well use it to produce the inorganic chemicals plants thrive on. I will
stake (no pun intended) for taste against any grown by "organic" methods.

Bill
-- Fermez le Bush