Old 17-02-2003, 08:15 AM
gregpresley

Default ******it's******snowing!*******

I'm sympathetic to you all, but this year for the first time ever, Spokane
has had no snow that has stayed on the ground more than two days - and only
about 6 inches total for the entire winter. I am LOVING it. But the water
power producers are watching the mountains anxiously (we've gotten a lot of
rain in the lowlands, and in the mountains as well - instead of snow/rain
mix in the valleys and heavy snow in the mountains, which is the norm for
us). Today, rain and 45 degrees.
"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
news
Same thing here in Southeastern Lower Michigan Ingrid. Cold as the
dickens but no snow cover...

Dave Fouchey
Sterling Heights, Michigan

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 02:27:09 GMT, wrote:

we dont have enough show for a mouse to bound thru. got a couple inches

last week and
its gone already. everything looks nekked. Ingrid

"Betsy" -0 wrote
You've never laughed so hard until you've seen a collie reject the path
you've shoveled for him and go bounding through the snow--which is just
about above his head--like a porpoise. Or a beached whale. Take your

pick.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com