Old 23-09-2006, 04:57 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave Gower[_1_] Dave Gower[_1_] is offline

Default fertilizing mystery

wrote in

There are a few different models of Scotts broadcast spreaders. Are
you sure you looked at the info for the setting for the correct model?
Mine can be adjusted, so it's also possible yours is adjusted wrong.
... This is slow release, it's hard to burn
the lawn in the Fall. And if it's gonna bet burnt, it would happen
now, not next Spring.

Yes, after the first post I spotted the lower screw. It obviously needs some
adjusting. I sent an email to Scotts, and am trying to find the manual.

But it was the second issue, burning, that I appreciate knowing about.
Thanks.