Old 23-09-2006, 08:36 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave Gower Dave Gower is offline

Default fertilizing mystery

"Kyle Boatright" wrote

Where are you located? If your area is still warm, you might end up with
a burnt lawn. I would be especially worried if you get a good rain
followed by several days of warm weather.

I'm near Ottawa in Eastern Ontario. We had 12mm (1/2") of rain last night
and are supposed to get more on and off for several more days. Temperatures
are expected to be in the range of 7-18C (42 to 65F) for the next week.
August and the first half of September were warmer than normal, so the
soil's warm.