Old 23-09-2006, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] adder1969@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default levelling garden

wrote:

cant get the mini digger back in ! I used a route through a farmers
field by pulling down the old fence, he has since re fenced the entire
field so would not be very happy with me wrecking it again !! is there
anything I could mix in with it with a rotovator?

When the clay is dry it will usually break up nicely, or you can wait
and the weather will break it up for you a bit, then it can easily be
mixed with something but when it's wet forget doing anything with it.
That is, if it's yellowy colour and nowhere near a brown colour more
usually associated with soil.