Old 24-09-2006, 04:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Henry & Carolyn Henry & Carolyn is offline

Default cleaning siding

no, the coating is fine

"Tom The Great" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:33:34 -0400, "Henry & Carolyn"
wrote:

What can we use to clean white aluminum and vinyl siding? We have both.
The spider poop is really hard to get off. Don't want to use something
that
will damage the siding. We tried the Mr.Clean Magic Erasers and that took
most off, but it's like the siding is stained now.
TIA
Carolyn

Now I don't know about your siding, but mine has a powder on it. If
you mechanically clean it too much, you get rid of the self-sluffing
feature, and take the siding down to the base plastic. Have you
damaged the coating?

later,

tom @ www.CarFleaMarket.com