Old 24-09-2006, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Cuttings for Fruit trees/grapes needed

Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
Hi,

I did grow white grapes from cuttings supplied by a retired school teacher
and am pleased with the result. Getting white grapes sweet to taste. They
are seed. I forgot his address and it would be nice to see how his grape
vine is doing.

Any one knows how to grow the seedless grapes please?

The same way as seeded ones: you'll need a plant or cuttings from one
of the seedless varieties. I don't know where you are, but one of the
good suppliers in England is Deacon's Nursery -- they have a website.
It's important to choose a variety suitable for your soil and climate,
and a good nursery will help you.

--
Mike.