Old 21-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Unique Too

Default Rose rescue

Radika Kesavan writes:

I did get three this year, and that is very restrained, but what is
restraining me is the final dawning of wisdom that I need to take good
care of what I have before I buy more, for these are living Deities!

Wisdom? There is very little wisdom involved in buying roses. g

What roses did you get this year Julie?

I have Maman Cochet, Prosperity, Safrano and Kronprincessin Viktoria cuttings
nicely rooting. Gruss an Aachen and Marie Van Houte cuttings are struggling,
they look so poorly I don't expect they will survive.
And an order from Ashdown coming in April of Purple Buttons, Darlow's Enigma
and Secret Garden Musk Climber.
Since rooted cuttings and orders not yet received don't count, I don't have any
new roses this year!