Old 25-09-2006, 03:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default Taking a pot shot at plant presents

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 01:22:04 GMT, "Gene Schurg"
wrote:
And while you're visiting the show be sure to attend the Orchid
Lectures....We have a great opportunity for everyone to learn something new
about growing orchids. Bring your questions for the lecturers!
The description is on the Website.
See you there,
Gene
"al" wrote in message news:e0bQg.6609$uj3.1050@trnddc08...
The National Capitol Orchid Society Show and Sale is always held over the
three day weekend culminating in Columbus Day Monday. This year it is
October 7th-9th
http://ncos.us/ncos/fallshow.htm
The link to information only shows about 11 vendors but these are an
abbreviated list of only vendors who returned a requested by the society

to post a link to their website. There are probably closer to 2 dozen.

Ok - Now what is going on 2 weeks later and north. We will be in NJ
on the third weekend in October. The show in Neptune was canceled so
I am looking for an "Orchid fix" some where not too far from Freehold,
Where ever that is. Son packed up my granddaughter of 6 weeks and
moved her to NJ - we will be getting even by staying a week just 6
weeks after they moved into their house in Freehold. G Getting even
is sweet - but going one better is better.

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids