Old 25-09-2006, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_13_] Judith Lea[_13_] is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

In article , Uncle Marvo
writes
Uncle Marvo wrote:
You must have earlier, because that table you can just see (left of
pic) behind you was occupied when we came in (must have been about
8.30?) and we were then on the table about 2 feet behind you in that
picture. Have you a later pic, about an hour later? And then I will
feature in it. Crikey, that is a coincidence. I reckon that Sacha's
right, your a stalker. A clairvoyant staker.

LOL!! We were booked for 7pm. Here is the ceilling pic:

http://cjoint.com/?jwm31JYksE

Is that you?!?

The girl who served you was called Ruth Lopez, she is a Basque
Spaniard who speaka da good Inglese. And you had the pork ... good,
wasn't it?

I guessed at the pork. *I* had the pork, three times, and it was delicious.
But I bet I was right about the waitress. She was really nice and friendly.
I think we probably saw you going out as we went in!
Dire, the boat was full of Welsh. On the way out, they were all from
Wigan.

We had a car+4. The purple Vectra Estate with about 6000 fags in the back,
couldn't miss it.

Marvo, I lurk in Waterways and I am a bit confused, you posted on there
on 16th August that you were going to Spain the next day, 17th August
until the end of the month.

You then say on u.k. rec.gardening, that you and Puce were on the same
boat, at the same time and that you brought back a car full of
cigarettes - have I misunderstood as I cannot see how you could be on
the same boat at the same time - duh?

signed - Confused at Norwich
--
Judith Lea