Old 25-09-2006, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Plants for home security

, I, Marvo, say :

In article , JennyC
writes

Right :~)
Let me know if you want a day out in Rotterdam next time you are
over here :~)

My friend Lydia comes from Rotterdam.

So Jenny, a cheap flight with Flybe or KLM and you could be sipping
a chilled Sauvignon Blanc under the apple tree or if you like,
under the plum tree that did not produce many plums this year.
Judith Lea

Sounds good, Jenny

I will post details on urg when a date has been agreed and everyone,
*with* *just* *a* *couple* *of* *exceptions*, are so very welcome to come
to my
home. Everyone is invited to dinner that night at chez moi.

[sob]