Old 25-09-2006, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_14_] Judith Lea[_14_] is offline

Default Reprise of Devon meet idea

In article , Sacha
writes
June was quite right, I was indeed sipping a glass of Madeira m'dear when
some of the replies to my original post about this came into urg. From the
little catching up I've had time to do today, I think the general thinking
is now to move the possible meet to Judith's? In case it isn't, and we
decide to have two, then yes, Janet, I think three hours from you to us
should just about do it. We allow 3 to 3.5 hours to get to London from here
by car and Jim (I think it was Jim) Bovey Tracey is mere minutes from here -
20 perhaps and Exeter airport (just to give you a bearing) is about half an
hour. We just drove home from there this morning!
Can someone kindly bring me up to speed on the Norwich meet idea?

Welcome back Sacha, I have missed you. Now then, you are not getting
out of the Devon meet, I proposed a second one - and you are, as you
know, very welcome to stay in the house - plenty of rooms.

I am thinking next June or early July and all those attending will be
invited to dinner - no Sacha, I have not learnt to cook yet, I am
offering Edward as the Chef for the night, I am quite adept as the wine
hostess.

--
Judith Lea