Old 25-09-2006, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Reprise of Devon meet idea

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 25/9/06 14:57, in article
Depending a bit on other family events coming up, we'd probably try to do

meet in mid July OR, if it clashes with yours, I could try to move it into
May, as long as it doesn't hit a Bank Holiday w/e. It's really a

question
of what is convenient to others in terms of trekking to the far SW!
We weren't able to do our Grand Tour of UK this year as we'd hoped, so

would
quite like to plan it for mid July to mid August of next year. Unhappily,
we really can't get away to see gardens at their very best time because

it's
such a busy time here.
Perhaps urglers would like to add their ideas of the best times to get

away
to a meet and perhaps to make it part of a long w/e?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Dependant on the date you decide on, we would be happy to see any urglers
who decided to make more of a break of it and venture down a little further.
I am guessing you normally go for a weekend so we may be off working but if
not would like to join in, though no chance of us getting away at that time
of year (unless its work!) I will keep an eye on the thread to see what you
all decide on. (7th & 8th July look quiet at present)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk