Old 26-09-2006, 01:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dwayne Dwayne is offline

Default Any Ideas For this Strip of Land??

Garlic, strawberries, asparagus or onions come to mind. The first three
should be planted in a permanent bed, and that would be ideal.

Dwayne (in Kansas)

"Planet X" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a very long, thin back garden, with two paths either side of a
1m x 10m strip of land.

I've been racking my brains as to what to do with this piece of
garden. I don't particularly want a 10x1 flower bed. More of a design
that can be attractive yet take away from the hard rectangular lines,
if possible.

Does anyone have any ideas?? Many thanks