Old 26-09-2006, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

The message
from "Uncle Marvo" contains
these words:

the number of IQs in three figures would not at any time have
exceeded a dozen or so, and that includes the captain

Somehow, readers of this thread had already guessed.

Ho ho. I understand the perp (was it the master of the watch or
something-or-the-other) has had a rollicking and/or been sacked following
the mowing down of the yacht in the solent. I haven't seen any stories but I
was told.

I blame La Puce. She was distracting him with talk of elephant garlic.