Old 26-09-2006, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Planet X Planet X is offline

Default Any Ideas For this Strip of Land??

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate the good advice. It gives me
plenty to think on

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:22:29 GMT, Planet X
wrote:

Hi,

I have a very long, thin back garden, with two paths either side of a
1m x 10m strip of land.

I've been racking my brains as to what to do with this piece of
garden. I don't particularly want a 10x1 flower bed. More of a design
that can be attractive yet take away from the hard rectangular lines,
if possible.

Does anyone have any ideas?? Many thanks