Old 26-09-2006, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_2_] Judith Lea[_2_] is offline

Default Reprise of Devon meet idea

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes

If it's any help, we all brought something to Jill Bell's when she had
a Meet. That way there was variety and though Jill did cook she didn't
feel obliged to do enough for everyone

Really, there's no need, Edward worked and lived in Paris for many years
and he is a great cook. I expect you will have Blanquette d'Veau as he
seems to serve this up for supper - he has perfected the sauce!

Janet, I don't know how to thank you, a veritable crate arrived this
morning full of cuttings; I really cannot express my thanks to you. I
will pot some up and take them to France in November and the others
will be planted soon.

I have to pay your postage, the box was so big I could get at least 3
pairs of gold slippers in it? Please send me your address by email and
I will forward you stamps to the value of the postage.

I can't wait until this evening to go through them, Edward has strict
instructions to give them a little water and to keep them upright!

--
Judith Lea