Old 26-09-2006, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_2_] Judith Lea[_2_] is offline

Default Reprise of Devon meet idea

In article et, Sally
Thompson writes

Well, throwing my hat in the ring, as it were, we would love to go to a meet,
and could manage Sacha's since I have a cousin at South Zeal where we could
stay I'm sure. Would also love to go to Judith's g but I think the journey
is more of a problem for us to Norfolk.

However I will watch this space to see what dates etc are decided.

Norfolk shouldn't be a problem, you can stay the night, now how many
rooms is that I have given to prospective urglers? uhm! o.k. so I'm in
the garage

--
Judith Lea