Old 26-09-2006, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(in Normandy\) David \(in Normandy\) is offline

Default Plant by Moon phase

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
*(And I'm always fascinated to think that people who reject religions
which have been carefully thought out by first-class minds over
hundreds of years can be tempted by primitive superstitions and such.)
--
Mike.

Don't get me started on religion :-() ! Personally I think religious belief,
planting by the phase of the moon, the tooth fairy and Santa Claus are all
of a similar ilk and are all equally dismissible.
--
David
.... Email address on website http://www.avisoft.co.uk