Old 26-09-2006, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Biodynamics

Sacha wrote:
For those interested in the questions raised recently, this is a good web
site to get some info on the matter.
http://www.romanin.com/pages/romanin.php?lang=en
Many years ago, I knew the Charmolue family pretty well and have been
fortunate enough to drink some of their delicious Chateau Montrose on many
occasions. If this didn't work, Jean Louis wouldn't be doing it!

Off course they wouldn't. It's something I grew up with and it becomes
second nature. When I started getting interested in Permaculture, my
family just compared it to biodynamics - because that's what it is
really. I spent a lot of time in le Crau du Roi as a kid. My cousin (in
Marseille) wanted to call my nephew Romanin but it was decided to call
him Romain, which is as beautiful )