Old 26-09-2006, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Plant by Moon phase

, I, Marvo, say :

David (in Normandy) wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
*(And I'm always fascinated to think that people who reject
religions which have been carefully thought out by first-class
minds over hundreds of years can be tempted by primitive
superstitions and such.) --
Mike.

Don't get me started on religion :-() ! Personally I think religious
belief, planting by the phase of the moon, the tooth fairy and Santa
Claus are all of a similar ilk and are all equally dismissible.

Not the tooth fairy, surely. Really ? burst bubble

I wasn't too bothered about that, but *Santa* *Claus*?

A fairy just died.