Old 26-09-2006, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Any Ideas For this Strip of Land??

"Planet X" wrote ...

I have a very long, thin back garden, with two paths either side of a
1m x 10m strip of land.

I've been racking my brains as to what to do with this piece of
garden. I don't particularly want a 10x1 flower bed. More of a design
that can be attractive yet take away from the hard rectangular lines,
if possible.

Does anyone have any ideas?? Many thanks

With those straight lines it would be better to go for a formal garden,
perhaps two rectangular ponds, one at either end, and some planting in the
middle (small knot garden using Box?).

--
Regards
Bob H