Old 26-09-2006, 10:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default Winter fiter running

niram wrote:
I hope someone can help me, I am new to pond fish keeping and
wondering if you keep the filter and fountain running all winter. I
have read several books but non say to keep it running. I have kept
tropicals and marines for years now but only dug the pond and stocked
it this year. I live in the North East of England.

Thanks

Like you, this will be my first winter with a pond. I'm on the SE outskits
of London, and my garden is walled in all round, and is protected from the
cold to some degree. I intend to leave pump, filter and fountain running.
--
ßôyþëtë