Old 27-09-2006, 11:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
scfundogs scfundogs is offline

Default How to deal with such landscaper

wrote in message
ups.com...

My wife does not think it is fair, saying to him that with so much
dirt in front of the home it will be very messy if there is rain or
wind, and he already agreed to resume the project once we are back. But
this guy hang up the phone, very rude.

While I agree with the others that the cheapest guy is often the least
experienced and/or least professional I can understand his having started
another job. I know the construction trade well and subcontractors must
keep working in order to pay their bills. Unless you were willing to pay
him to sit around and not work while you're out of town you're stuck with
his schedule.

--
Tara