Old 27-09-2006, 06:36 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] is offline

Default snail repellent

In article
,
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

I cut a hole for the birds, drain holes in the bottom and stick a
screwed in eye bolt in the top for hanging, and hang them up between

5
and 6 ft. up. Mine seem to go for the lower ones.

Thanks for the instructions Om.

Glad I could help!

I got them from he
http://tinyurl.com/kfmd9

Do a google search using "dreamhouse greenhouse" and see if you can

find
one locally.

Looks great. Unfortunately not available locally. :-((

I wonder tho' if the promised free shipping on most sites that sell
these includes your location? :-)

I've got a gun licence and guns so that isn't a problem. I

suspect
that shooting Currawongs isn't allowed and a lead slug just makes

then
squark but............

Follow the 3S rule...... ;-)

Yes :-)) I was telling a friend that rule today in relation to a cat
problem she has.

Indeed... Works for most any "pest" iykwim??? G
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson