Old 27-09-2006, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_1_] Sally Thompson[_1_] is offline

Default Composting Grass Cuttings ??

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:39:34 +0100, Jane wrote
(in article ):

"Broadback" wrote
Buy a good paper shredder, shred all your
confidential documents and any other paper, then use the shreddings to
mix with the grass.

Just don't do what I did and shred your original birth certificate a few
days before you urgently need a new passport!

Reminds me of many years ago when someone went into a neighbouring office to
take a copy of something, waited patiently and eventually asked where the
copy came out. You've guessed it - he'd fed his document into the shredder
instead of the copier. Was his face red!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk