Old 27-09-2006, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Weather forecast It could be cold/hot/wet/dry

, I, Marvo, say :

[snip]

In other words, 'We don't know. Your best bet is to look out of the
window for an up to date report in your area' !!!!

I looked on the BBC weather site on Friday for an update, as I was cruising
at the weekend. I decided against taking their advice when I noticed that
today, according to the BBC, was Thursday. And the weather forecast turned
out to be complete fiction, too.

The Times is usually worse, however. Looking out of the window seems to be
the best science.