Old 27-09-2006, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Wakehurst Place

"Mary Fisher" wrote after...

"Bob Hobden"posted...
Just to let you all know, I've posted some photos I took last week of the
gardens at Wakehurst Place on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens .

How does one get there? To alt.binaries.pictures.gardens i mean, not
Wakehurst.

I don't know if your ISP services Binary newsgroups but assuming it does...

I see you use Outlook Express so....
Click "newsgroups" at the top of the OE page
(you may have to download the full list)
Then type in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and it will search for that
newsgroup
click on it to highlight it when it finds it and click "go to"
If you wish to subscribe click so when you try to close the newsgroup and OE
asks you.

If you ISP does not take binary newsgroups you won,t find it when you search
and will have to look for another newsgroup server that does.

--
Regards
Bob H