Old 27-09-2006, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Wakehurst Place

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote after...

"Bob Hobden"posted...
Just to let you all know, I've posted some photos I took last week of
the gardens at Wakehurst Place on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens .

How does one get there? To alt.binaries.pictures.gardens i mean, not
Wakehurst.

I don't know if your ISP services Binary newsgroups but assuming it
does...

I see you use Outlook Express so....
Click "newsgroups" at the top of the OE page
(you may have to download the full list)
Then type in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and it will search for that
newsgroup

Oh I didn't have to do all that to get it but thanks for pointing me in the
right direction!

I'll have a look later,

Mary